Skip to content
How to get a ZNC?
- Go to the PTirc network, using this webchat and register your nickname with the command:
/ns register <password> <email>
- After that join the #ZNC channel, with the following command:
- Wait for an admin or send a memo to James with the command:
/ms send James Request ZNC to network <network name> (the ZNC username will be your nickname on PTirc).
- Be sure that the network that you’re requesting for has IPv6 (we don’t allow IPv4 connections).
- You’ll receive a memo as soon as your ZNC is ready.